Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Appreciating your kids

I'd like to start off by reminding you that this weeks featured product are the memory quilts. Check them out. So, I have 3 beautiful little girls; 6, 3, and 1. The two older girls are at camp right now with Oma and Pappy and I'm not sure what to do with all this time I have. My 1 year old Pillar, keeps me busy but she still naps a couple of times a day. Well, over the last few days, we've had many conversations with different people, going for dinner with different people from church and our kids always seem to be the topic of discussion at least at some point during the evening. I'm sure you can relate that you lift your kids up so much when talking about them to others and we've noticed this a lot this week. Talking about the wonderful things they do, know and are capable of make me so proud of them and then I realised; does it take them being away for a week for me to truly realise how incredible they are? So I got thinking, sometimes I don't tell my kids these things that I often share with others. I thought it would be nice to surprise them with the most wonderful loved welcome they could imagine. With a "Welcome" banner hung high in their room and letter to each other them edifying them for all the wonderful things they contribute to our family, we are bound to strengthen an amazing bond those girls share with us and the Lord. I'll let you know how it goes. I just can't wait to see them!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment